After months of development the new release is coming closer and closer to completion. Here’s the changes that are introduced into the new release taken directly from the CHANGELOG.md file.
- #65: Insert new appointment by clicking directly on the calendar.
- #122: Add customer email and phone number in the event popover of the backend/calendar page.
- #152: Add support for American Time Format (AM/PM).
- #176: Add Docker container for Easy!Appointments development.
- #362: Add Arabic language translation.
- #395: Add aggregates GET parameter in the appointments REST API resource.
- #397: Allow PHP v7.1 compatibility.
- #398: Send ICS files with customer/provider email confirmations.
- #399: Integrate cache busting for assets into the app.
- #402: Create simple “update” page.
- #276: Update FullCalendar dependency.
- #394: Corrections in the Bootstrap classes in view files.
- #401: Replace loading spinner graphic with a newer one.
- #403: All calendars will start with Sunday as the first day.
- #155: Appointment management modal is not updated after appointment duration resize.
- #236: Duplicate availabilities with short service duration and unavailabilities ignorance.
- #315: Calendar doesn’t update when Attendants number changes.
- #334: Use of session_start() function may cause issues as the default options are not being used.
- #336: Deleting provider doesn’t work in some languages.
- #337: Full day appointment with multiple attendants are not being taken into concern during availabilities generation.
- #342: Email notifications must honor the date format value.
- #370: AJAX Error: SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0
- #400: Remove jscrollpane dependency.
- The availabilities generation and AJAX endpoints will change with a future release.