A new version is available for download, with many fixes and improvements.
- #410: Time format from American style to European
- #441: Added time format selection
- #452: Provide more information when errors occur during the installation.
- #494: French translation corrections/improvements.
- #433: Selected date when editing an appointment
- #436: All days unavailable in agendaDay view
- #438: Error on update process from 1.2.1 to 1.3.0
- #440: Correct label text for customer phone number in back-end calendar event popup.
- #453: Unavailable periods not taken into account when more than one customer
- #455: French Spelling
- #459: Aggregate Appointment API crashes when a break was added
- #461: Invalid working plan parsing for foreign languages on day view of the default calendar view.
- #475: Booking page date selection is broken with any_provider option selected.
- #483: In backend, calendar for providers become unselectable if switched to calendar for service.
- #491: Replace hardcoded string with translation in appointment details email template.
- #495: Database migration fixes (from 1.2.1 to 1.3.x).
- #497: Backend settings are not being displayed on page load when the user is not an admin.