A new Easy!Appointments maintenance release is available for download, providing bug fixes and improvements to the previous release.
You can install the update on top of your existing installation and use it directly, as no database migrations need to be executed.
- #952: Add timezone support in the REST API, when managing users.
- #955: Display confirmation modal when disabling a connected Google Calendar Sync.
- #945: Google Calendar sync throws an error with all day Google Calendar Events.
- #948: Multiple attendant services may lead to double booking.
- #950: Cannot create provider without services via the API, some values (other endpoints) are optional too.
- #953: Current time indicator in fullcalendar is showing time in local timezone and not in the user selected timezone.
- #954: The password must be provided via the API when creating new users.