Easy!Appointments v1.3.2 is now available for download! Make your installations GDPR-ready!
- #480: Make the app GDPR – new EU privacy regulations compliant.
- #485: Make REST API search check with “q” parameter case insensitive.
- #489: REST API response headers must use the Content-Type application/json value.
- #500: Performance optimization in backend calendar page, after the user clicks the insert appointment button.
- #510: Providers should not be able to create appointments for other providers in the backend calendar page.
- #512: Only show appointments of the currently logged in provider.