A new Easy!Appointments maintenance release is available for download, providing bug fixes and improvements to the previous release.
If you are already using a previous version you just need to replace your existing files with the new ones (except from the root config.php), as no database migrations need to be executed.
- #1207: Replace CodeIgniter with the system directory for smaller package size and more control over the framework
- #1210: Move the change language operation into a new public controller
- #1212: Remove the Google Calendar read-only scope use as it is not needed
- #1213: Switch to go-to-latest database migration configuration for simplicity
- #1216 Replace Google Client JS with the Google Calendar Template link in the book success page enhancement
- #1211: The table calendar view breaks for secretaries and providers due to appointment and unavailability removals bug
- #1214: Provider and secretary users can only add unavailabilities for their authorized users bug
Did you read this article but you’re still not sure on how to proceed?
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and have an expert take care everything for you in zero time.
Get your free quote and get started now!